Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Major Award


You know how much I like the word "fragile" and this award is very "fra-gi-le."  It came packed in a big, big box with lots of paper.  I could even get inside the box!  And so could my cat.  My new blogger friend Kitten decided to bestow this honor upon me.  What a great Christmas time treat.  We watch this movie continuously on Christmas Day. 

I am passing this award to:
Jeanette-she's on the net
KellyJean-she always makes me laugh
Deborah-she has the best recipes 

Go forth and celebrate!  You've won a major award!

4 comments:

kitten said...

I'm glad you enjoyed!

Jeanette said...

Wow!! Thanks I always wanted one of those!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww! Thanks Junebug! That is my favorite Christmas movie too! Well, the one that makes me laugh the most!

Is that you on the header??? Beautiful picture! I hope y'all had a Very Merry Christmas!

Dea said...

Thank you so much Junebug - you are too kind! Sorry I haven't ben by before now - it's been pandemonium here! Hope you guys had a lovely Christmas and thanks again for the award!