Today's Fun Monday hostess is Tiggerlane. She wants us to make a bucket list. Like in the movie "The Bucket List." We need to list at least five things we would like to do before we die. I have not had a long time to think about this but I am going to give it a try.
My Bucket List
1. I would like to play with my grandchildren someday after they are born.
2. First, I would like to see all my children have good jobs and happy lives.
3. I would like to learn French and German.
4. I would like to visit Italy and Australia.
5. Also Russia and revisit Germany.
6. I would like to live in another country for an extended time (perferably France or Germany).
7. I would like to learn how to ski.
8. I would like to lose 20 lbs. and have a flat stomach. (going to work on this one this year)
9. I would like to travel to Canada by train.
10. I want to take another cruise.
11. I want to go to Chicago.
12. I would like to take dance lessons. (ballroom and salsa)
13. I would like to go back to college and get a degree.
14. I would like to invent something useful.
15. I would like to take singing lessons.
16. I would like to run the New York marathon.
17. I would like to swim in an ocean. (a warm one)
18. I would like to visit Hawaii.
19. I would like to take art lessons and paint something beautiful.
20. I would like to write a song to be sung in church.
Now for some more serious things:
21. I would like to live a life that would show by my actions that I am a follower of Christ and love others as He did.
22. I would like to lead someone (more than one) to Jesus before I die.
23. I would like to support several children through World Vision. I have one now from Chile and am going to support a child from Africa starting this week. I hope for many more in the future.
**Edit post already**
24. I really want to go to a Rose Bowl Parade.
25. And this will be doable immediately: Watch the movie "The Bucket List."
I'll end my list for now. I'll start to work on these things...
Please visit others who are making their list at Tiggerlane's.